Jewellery

I make a range of contemporary costume jewellery for people like me. I love colour and love creating gorgeous pieces which show a great fusion of colour and texture. Every piece of jewellery is a one off. Although I can produce pieces very similar, I pride my designs on being totally unique. I try to include something vintage or found in every piece of jewellery, so there is no way it can be reproduced! I am happy for you to send me any sentimental or special buttons, beads or pieces of jewellery, and I will incorporate them into the design, to make the piece even more special.

Cluster Pendants

Cluster pendants are an eclectic mix of vintage and new beads, chains and findings. All attached to a ring and tied with black suede. For an even more personalised and more versatile look, why not replace the suede with any other ribbon, fabric or lace of your choice.

Colours
A wide range of colour ways available, accented by either gold or silver coloured beads and wire or a mixture of both.

Prices
£10-£12

If you have any favourite or sentimental beads, these can be sent to me and I will encorperate them within the design to make the piece extra special

No comments: